This website currently serves as the online "meeting place" for those interested in what we'll simply call "The Woodlands Theater Project". The Project is an effort currently underway to establish a top quality commercial venue for live stage performances of all types in The Woodlands, Texas.
Currently, we are looking to find talented individuals to potentially serve in key roles of the Project. We would like to know about you if you are
- A potential investor or sponsor
- An experienced actor, director, choreographer, etc.
- A playwrite or composer
- A theater production professional, technician, or other "behind the scenes" artist
- An expert in performing rights licensing, royalties, contracts, etc.
- A vendor of theater equipment
- A potential patron or merely a fan of live entertainment of all types
If you are an actor, technician or other theater professional interested in submitting a resume, please click on the Talent link at the top of this page.
If you are a potential investor, architect, legal professional or similar please click on the Contact link above.
Anyone interested in receiving updates on the project as they become available for public consumption please join our Mailng List by clicking the link above.
Thank you for your interest. We hope to see you soon at The Woodlands Theater!